Providing Quality Taxi Service to the People of Upstate New York Since 2001
City of Syracuse Taxi Rates
- Upon entering taxicab -$2.80
- For each mile thereafter - $3.20
- For each hour waiting after the first five minutes - $20.00
- No charge shall be made for children under 8 years of age when accompanied by persons paying a fee.
- Minimum fare for any trip shall be $5.00
- Senior Citizens (*age 55 or older) and Physically Disabled individuals shall receive a ten percent (10%) discount from the metered fare.
- YOU PAY - (PASSENGERS LOADED ANYWHERE)
- One person -pay the meter rate
- Two or more persons to DIFFERENT destination - each pays the meter rate to his, less $2.00 each when single rate is $5.00 or more
- Two or more persons to SAME destination - equally divide the meter rate
- A fee of $.50 shall be added to the meter rate for each additional passenger exceeding two.
- BAGGAGE CHARGE - $.50 for each pair of skis, foot locker or golf bag for each item in excess of two suitcases and carry-on luggage per person.
- IF YOU HAVE A COMPLAINT, ASK FOR A RECEIPT AND NOTIFY SYRACUSE POLICE LICENSE DIVISION AT 448-8610 (Revised 8/06)
We can service your needs ANYWHERE in New York State!
Cities and Towns Served
Colleges and Universities